dijous, 4 de maig del 2017

BROKEN HEARTS (1)

When Sant Jordi gets closer we all talk about love and write love poems. However, there are also stories about broken heasrts. Here you have some of these stories.

Pilar Escriche
Professora d’Anglès

THE BEGINNING OF A NEW LIFE… AT LAST!

I saw her today for the first time since we splitt up, and I have to admit that I felt extremely relieved. After thinking over it for a long time, I made the decision of dumping her. I first spotted her at school and I immediately got infatuated with her, convinced that it was love at first sight. I felt that we shared the same attraction, and indeed we did! Things turn out so fast that a week later we were already going out together. At the beginning the dates were quite romantic and intimate and I realised that we got on very well with each other. However, after a while, everyday seemed like a nightmare because her friends didn’t leave us in peace any single moment so I started to feel really fed up with it.

Looking back on it, the main reason for breaking up were her annoying friends, but she wasn’t far behind. She tried to control all my life and she even called me every morning to ask me the colour of my socks. Unbelievable, right? That’s why I started to express my disagreement and discomfort. I think that she noticed it provided that she stopped behaving so childishly. Then, one Saturday afternoon in the park, I made up my mind and I dumped her! I guess she was quite expecting that, and it didn’t struck her as shocking because her answer was only ‘OK’. This decision was really hard for me and I felt really insecure. But as time went by, I realised that the break-up was for the best for both of us.

Júlia Ibañez i Clàudia Fornells
Alumnes de 4t d’ESO